Member of the Canadian Association of Radiation Oncology
M.S. in Biomedical Physics (Ryerson University, Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
Department: Mathematics and Natural Sciences, GUST.
Research Group: Systems Biology and Bioinformatics.
- Effects of combining chemotherapy and radiotherapy with ultrasound/microbubble using in-vitro and in-vivo cancer models
- Implementation of innovative therapy system technology for cancer treatment
- Application of ultrasound in combination with microbubbles in medical therapeutic
- Improving local drug delivery of medicinal drugs
- Enhancing sensitivity of tumours to ionizing radiation
Department: Math Foundation Unit, GUST.
Research group: Data Science & Statistical Modeling; Scientific Computing.
- Human-computer Interaction
- Human-robot Interaction
- Cognitive Psychology
Mariam M. Kinawi
Lab Instructor, M.S. in Computer Science
Department: Computer Science, GUST.
Research group: Data Science & Statistical Modeling.
- Data mining
- Computer Vision
Mohamed M. ElHadad
Systems Engineer, M.Sc. In Systems and Process Control Engineering (Kuwait University, Kuwait)
Department: Graduate Studies and Research, GUST.
Research group: Systems Biology and Bioinformatics; Data Science & Statistical Modeling; Scientific Computing.
- Chaotic and Hyperchaotic Systems
- Mathematical Optimization
- Optimal Control and Large Theory
- Digital Image Processing